We've got us a new winner!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I'd be willing to pay someone in Indiana to register a business as Jagged Empire now that the business is not officially licensed. Would be funny t to tell him to find a new business name

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
MESDA6 said:
Any of you guys who are going to FDIC will only be a 20 minute drive up I-65 away, if you want to go visit. :D

Edited to add - just so the trip isn't wasted, here's a nearby BBQ place that is one of the best I've been to. I stop here every time I go through Lebanon.

Parky's Smokehouse - Indianapolis Restaurant

For those who will drive by, this post is a voucher good for one free dozen of throwing eggs.*

* Total redemption amount limited to $20, vouchers redeemed on a first come, first served basis. Must present a copy of receipt and photographic evidence of the throwing and impact on the target.

Edit: I almost forgot, offer may not not combined with any other offer or coupon. Strict limit of one per customer. Offer not valid in AK, HI or where prohibited by law. Offer expires 4/30/14 @ 2359 Pacific Time.

Last edited by a moderator:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
:woohoo:   :2thumbs:   :celebrate:   :goodpost:   :diggrave:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
"Ewert told police he worked security at a 24-hour restaurant in the Indianapolis area and tailored the car to resemble a police car in an effort to discourage would-be criminals, police said."

he guards a waffle house?

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
:rotfl: :crackup:   :rotfl:   :crackup:   :rotfl:   :crackup:   :rotfl:   :crackup:   :2thumbs:  

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
That Liberty is so yellowed that Im surprised they could tell it had white LEDs in it.....

Reactions: tsquale

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Pics of his car

http://interactives.wlfi.com/photomojo/gallery/36866/1/

It's believed that this turd bought the late "Chino" Barretto's 1995 Mass State Police Caprice after his death. I was a good friend of Chino and his widow tried selling me the car, but finances at the time didn't permit me to buy. The things this idiot did to it before selling it made me sick to my stomach...
Halfway serious question for our LEOs.  Do you EVER put handcuffs on the spotlight handles like that?  I feel like handcuffs on the spotlight are a staple of whacker/impersonator vehicles, but not something I've ever seen any of our local officers do...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
we have an older county deputy whose job is traffick stops and warrants. he has 2 sets on the spotlight on his tahoe.

got an older guy that was a bail bondsman that kept a set on his gear shift...

ive seen countless people put them on their RVM... if its a chick theyre usually fuzzy....

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Halfway serious question for our LEOs.  Do you EVER put handcuffs on the spotlight handles like that?  I feel like handcuffs on the spotlight are a staple of whacker/impersonator vehicles, but not something I've ever seen any of our local officers do...
Several officers that I have down ride a longs with have had a set or two on the spotlight

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
I've worked with a number of officers who do this...and they usually only carry one set on their belt.  I carry two sets with me, because it's not that often that in the midst of arresting people I can tell them to "hold on", go out to my cruiser, and retrieve the second set.

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
I carry 4 sets on my person.  One hinge upfront in a mag/cuff combo pouch, two chain in a double case on my right, and another hinge on my left.  I have a multi tool in the middle of my back.  I know its taboo, but I have been using the set up for 15+ years now and have never had issues.  Also I like my belt TIGHT so everything is secure.  And the small of my back is flat because of my gear.  And I also have a butt, so that helps too.

I don't have any on my spot light, but I have three leg cuffs in my unit, a pair of chain cuffs on a transport belt.  A chain transport belt, and then a tac vest with two pairs of cuffs.

I also have about 20 pairs of flex-cuffs in my seat bag, and on tac vest.

I also carry in my uniform pockets about 5 of the fabric cuffs.

I work in a area where at times I am the only deputy on for 3,500 square miles.  And back-up maybe 5 minutes to and hour away.  I like to make sure I have enough cuffs incase I stop a tour bus lol.

Reactions: Retired1

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
FYI for some of you youngsters, DON'T wear your cuff case in the small of your back.

I did for most of my years on the job and now the L5 and L4 of my spine are shot. . .. ..  sucks. 
THIS /\

I have NEVER worn anything on the back, everything around the sides and the front.......... and I still have back problems I never had before. The equipment does a toll on your body over many years. Do what you can to mitigate it.

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
This idiot has now identified he and his ilk following as "sovereign citizens" in protest of their recent legal troubles. I'm aware of some vague threats he's made towards Indiana LEO'S if he is stopped or confronted.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
As my professor would say, cite your source. (I'll add Please.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.