What are mini Whelen Patriots worth (and/or frame/lenses)?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have 2 frames for a mini Patriot/Liberty but only enough parts to make one complete red mini Patriot. One is a half width center section and the other is the full width of a 500 head so I can build either one (have the lenses for both but no endcaps/guts for one).

Just trying to see what they are worth. Just want to make sure it's worth my time cleaning everything up and assembling vs just selling the parts. They could be made into Liberties too but I do not have the corner LEDs.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I would love to find a factory mini frame, i made one from a fullsize but my cutting sucks (managed to make the cuts perfect)
These are ones I cut. I have made a bunch of minibars over the years, these are one of the easier ones. I have not completely finished deburring it yet but this is a quick mockup.

20221026_164902.jpg20221026_164950.jpg

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I made a mini thats factory, and also made my own halogen version after john had done a throwback of the halogen mini edge.

My halogen mini liberty is still a work in progress though.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I made a mini thats factory, and also made my own halogen version after john had done a throwback of the halogen mini edge.

My halogen mini liberty is still a work in progress though.
I was considering making an all halogen (6 head) and keeping it too. Slim classic alternating flasher.

I have several options at this point but mainly looking for a ballpark value of a built, clean mini patriot in red. I have no idea if they are worth $50 or $150. Just trying to balance time vs profit (cleanup and assembly vs parts sell-off).

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I was considering making an all halogen (6 head) and keeping it too. Slim classic alternating flasher.

I have several options at this point but mainly looking for a ballpark value of a built, clean mini patriot in red. I have no idea if they are worth $50 or $150. Just trying to balance time vs profit (cleanup and assembly vs parts sell-off).
I wish i could help. I have some liberty lenses im debating what to use on, but im sure i’ll figure it out.

If would guess maybe 125-150 ballpark, but no clue

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.