What are they worth?

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have some parts that I want to sell but I do not know what they're worth. The reason I'm asking is because I don't want to list them too high and get heat for it. I dont want to take a loss if I can help it either.

The first is a pair of halogen 52 series STT for the edge. I have never seen these heads before as STT. They are factory with an adapter for the edge.

The 2nd is a full amber lens kit for an edge (tow bar so 4 clear and 2 black lenses). 61" frame so a little longer w end caps. Weathered but no cracks. Not sure if this would be better to sell as a lot or individually?

Edge Stud mounts for headache rack.

Last is the 61" edge frame, gotta be worth something?

I wanted to list them in the for sale section and take offers but I think stuff needs a price.
Typically I have a good idea what something is worth, not here. Feel free to put in your two cents. Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.