What did santa bring you?

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
2 lightbars and a walmart gift card :)

Got a 52" and a 48" streethawk and have the 52" done up as a replica bar that was on a ladder truck my city fd had, the other one needs a few things (was a parts bar for the most part)

Oh and the 2017 hess toy truck

Last edited:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
No blinkies but a badass handmade wooden American flag and zombie survival shadow box.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Santa brought me two “official
BRAND NEW Strobes N' More, EFlood 5600, Xtreme, 5,600-lumens, swivel bracket action, non-range model, air cooled, with an omitted compass in the IP-67 housing, & no need for something that tells time” floodlights.

Oh, and a Grover Stuttertone (1510?) paired to a 1.5 gallon air tank.

THANK YOU SANTA (sorry for shouting—still dead in my right ear after this morning)!

Reactions: Doyle257

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I spent my christmas sleeping, after plowing 30 hours straight...

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Christmas gifts to myself that I havnt told my wife about yet...
Trinity Spotlight

ai.imgur.com_XKtUNbL.jpg
Cannon 360's to replace the reverse lights
ai.imgur.com_AWgTWrl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: StEaLtH2

heymaggie

Nov 28, 2017
Texas
I have received a lot of gifts not from Santa but from my friends and family. I got a new phone case, a shirt, doll shoes, and a gift certificate. I guess it's not just me who has received plenty of presents as my pooch started to munch-in the dog treats that he received from my cousins.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.