What is a true manufacturing company? Is it JDI?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Ahhhh! I forgot to attach the pole.

pole.png

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
No no your thinking of the one with 2 mice running on a wheel attached wearing hearing protection that's attached via cable to the rotators and a spinning siren like a q that amplifies their squeks into a useable tone.... I think it was their first attempt at a bar before they learned to use gas, but they hadn't invented oxygen masks that small yet for the mice to breath in.

I forget what his patent number was... JD do you remember???

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
And You had to light the fire inside the rotators before you took off.. otherwise only the siren would sound and the rotators turned but nothing showed.

No no your thinking of the one with 2 mice running on a wheel attached wearing hearing protection that's attached via cable to the rotators and a spinning siren like a q that amplifies their squeks into a useable tone.... I think it was their first attempt at a bar before they learned to use gas, but they hadn't invented oxygen masks that small yet for the mice to breath in.

I forget what his patent number was... JD do you remember???

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Considering that JDI has "shuttered," I don't know that it qualifies. However, for the record, if you needed a source of heat, one could always fire up (pun intended) any product and be warm and toasty in minutes. A great but temporary benefit to first responders in colder climates, as the heat wore off on that long, cold walk home after your vehicle burned to the ground.

Reactions: JazzDad

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
derail.jpg

But the thread had become derailed.

Yes, JDI was a true manufacturer. We took other's products and rebuilt them into items to be ashamed of.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Screenshot_2019-11-04-14-30-25.png

Oh look, a JDI Illumis in the field.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Does the Illumis come with a dim mode for night and more than 1 flash pattern? That bar has yet to flash even one time.

The dim mode comes in as the fire dies down.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.