what is needed to do this feniex t3

94yj

Aug 13, 2013
ft worth tx
my set up now has 3 feniex t3 on each side of the svc truck front middle and rear the front side lights are now set up so if i turn the rear warning lights on it will flash the front t3 side facing lights what i want to do is add another t3 on both sides and have them both flash when the frt warning lts are on but do not want them to feed back to the rear warning lts how could this be accomplished? what i would like is if the rear warning lts are on it would only flash 1 of the t3 lts and id i switch the frt lights on it would flash the pair on the frt and not enable the rear lights if this makes sense TIA

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
My set up now has 3 Feniex t3 on each side of the service truck; front, middle, and rear. The front side lights are now set up so if I turn the rear warning lights on, it will flash the front t3 side facing lights. What I want to do is add another t3 on both sides and have them both flash when the front warning lights are on, but do not want them to feed back to the rear warning lights. How could this be accomplished? What I would like is if the rear warning lights are on it would only flash 1 of the t3 lights and I'd switch the front lights on it would flash the pair on the front and not enable the rear lights if this makes sense. TIA

I have interpreted your post so someone can hopefully help you.

Reactions: Jarred J.

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I think you would need to run them off of a pair of relays 1 to trigger under bar power, 1 to trigger with the other set.

94yj

Aug 13, 2013
ft worth tx
i have them set up on different switches one for frt and 1 for rear now i was thinking about a one way diode in the add on pair to isolate them from the rear any ideas hate spell check and voice to text

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.