What Model and amos?


I have a Tomar Heliobe that I took off one of our old cruisers. How do I find out what model? Also, since I am retired I am going to use AC to power it but don't know which inverter/ amps. Any help would be appreciated.


  • 16326689326513585898122071159438.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 10


Lifetime VIP Donor
Thank you so much for your quick response. Have you ever inverted ac to Dc to run light bars indoors?

Don't use an inverter in this application! An inverter takes DC as its input and makes AC as its its output.

Instead, use a power supply in this application. Specifically, use power supply that takes 110 volts AC as its input and makes about 13.8 volts DC as its output.

Staff online

Secure Browsing

Search for a Member

Top Bottom