What version of inner edge is this?

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Hello everyone im wondering what version of the inner edge light bar is the one in the picture its for a ford tourus interceptor and its a low current unit it only says inner edge series but I can't seem to figure out if its an XLP or not its got the linier heads if anyone has any videos of patturns for the front bar I would love to see those too I need to find the manual for this unit or are the wires basically the same color code as the liberty?

I'm a bit new to the inner edge (not really common around my area this is probably the only one lol)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201029-024336_Kijiji.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029-024336_Kijiji.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 58

JakeNShake121

Jun 12, 2014
NJ
It's a Whelen Inner Edge LINZ6 with the TIR3 takedowns. It's literally impossible to find any of the old manuals since Whelen upgraded their website.

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
I appreciate everyone's help im not sure if anyone may have any amber light heads for this model inner edge I have 6 currently but I need 2 more I have plenty of red and blue heads lol (it was pulled from a police car)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.