Whelen 295SLSA6 controller

Jtsou

Nov 6, 2011
NC
hi,

My patrol vehicle is equipped with a Whelen 295SLsA6 controller, manual is here:

when I stop a car the slide switch goes all the way to the right (level3) to activate my warning equipment and in car camera. I stop most cars out on the highway so I often use my traffic advisor in addition by pressing one of the 6 output buttons, this overrides the center lights on my rear inner edge.

My problem is I remember to turn my slide switch off but never the traffic advisor so on a couple occasions I go cruising down the road with my TA on ‍♂️

Can this controller be programmed to cut the outputs to the 6 momentary switches at the same time I cut the slide switch off?

Thanks.

Bvfa23

Oct 14, 2013
Depew, New York
I don't think you can achieve what your after with that siren, you would need something programmed by a computer like the Cencom to turn off the outputs when the slideswitch is turned off.

I did have a switch come ON AND off with the slide when I had the same unit but that wouldnt work for all 3 directions

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.