Whelen 4500 Flush Mount

Matt Feist

Dec 7, 2015
South Dakota
I have a question, I haven't tried it myself yet, but, here...I own a 1997 Ambulance, and it has a flush mount Wheels 4500 Edge bar going across the front.
I wanted to swap the red lenses out for green or something, make a hunting rig or something....
My question is, isn't 4500 One-Half of 9000? Would the lenses on the Wheels 9M bars work on the 4500 edge? As I said, I haven't taken mine apart to see, but I'm sure someone has tried this in the passed.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
the flush mount bars i have worked with have used advantedge lenses which are a bit taller. look at the lenses to see if they are those or the standard height lenses

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.