Whelen 600 Series ROTA-BEAM!

OTFD122

May 24, 2010
SE Michigan
From Whelen's website:

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e268_OTFD122_6rbrc_zps94fda3d4.png

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e268_OTFD122_6rbrc_2_zps8ec371ef.png

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e268_OTFD122_6rbrc_profile_zpsbbea0add.png

I couldn't find any pricing info or install guides... But I'd be anxious to see both! Also, a dashlight version would be pretty cool... Just sayin'...

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
It would be awesome if they could find a way to flash all the LEDs on this together instead of having the same rotating patterns as the "full" rota-beam. These would make AWESOME grill lights for my truck. The other option I can think of is to flash the "front" LEDs against both "sides." The idea is kinda hard to convey but if you picture the light as follows:

|_|

you then flash

| |

_

| |

_

| |

Clear as mud yet?

I just don't think a rotating style pattern would look good in the grill of a vehicle, but who knows.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
foxtrot5 said:
It would be awesome if they could find a way to flash all the LEDs on this together instead of having the same rotating patterns as the "full" rota-beam. These would make AWESOME grill lights for my truck. The other option I can think of is to flash the "front" LEDs against both "sides." The idea is kinda hard to convey but if you picture the light as follows:

I just don't think a rotating style pattern would look good in the grill of a vehicle, but who knows.

I concur, however a sweep back and forth to the front would work much like PowerArc's or traffic clearing lights and could potentially work as both front faingand intersection lights if placed appropriately. I would like to see the flash patterns and price points.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
A dash light version of this would be really cool. think NYC anything

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.