Whelen 9000 Edge Lenses

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Check this place out. Has anything you would need at really good prices. http://www.rescueoneproducts.com/

Good luck, Russ
Be careful! John Marcson shared some information about the owner of that site that has stuck with me:

It wasn't just the caps issue he was booted for. There were issues with him rebuilding and reselling whelen items and using their name. He also was just plain nasty to people. I tried to buy a mini edge from him and specified the current generation of corner strobes... out of nowhere he went off on a rant telling me that J tubes were better, I didn't know what I was talking about and that's all he would sell me. He's one of the few people who I will not give a clean slate to.

Now back to ebay rip offs....
There's also some member feedback you might like to see, here:

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have some misc red lenses that are new, or near new, what lengths do you need?

Clarence 

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
Ditto what Clarence just said: I have misc red, take down clear, red end caps w/ alleys, etc... Need more info from OP. Be specific - what lengths are you looking for, how many of each?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.