Whelen 9M

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I have the version with the strobe arrow stick, does someone have the distribution board diagram. I can't find it on whelen's web site.

Please PM me if at all possible.

Thanks

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
I believe an external supply runs it...If you can't locate the diagram you just set the pattern to left on the supply, add power, then plug and unplug to get them into sequence. Once that's done the rest of the patterns should be all set.

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I was looking for the 9M control board pin outs. It was similar to the relay matrix board. The 9M has the strobe arrowstick power supply in the bar. It is set up the same as the Tomar bars.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.