Whelen 9M412 and CS225 Power Source Questions

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I recently got a mini Edge 9M. I was looking at the install guide and saw that it has two power sources. My first question is if the 9M412 has selectable patterns. There's no Scan-Lock wire. I found some older posts asking about this and the thread ended up with a non-answer.

My second question is about the CS225. Is this for powering additional front or rear strobe tubes? The bar has takedowns and I'm hoping to get a couple of strobes or flashers in the rear of the bar.

Any info would be very much appreciated!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Yes the cs225 is for powering 2 additional strobes wherever you decide to put them, I'm putting 2 on the rear so the bar works in a circular strobe pattern after changing the setup of the wiring as to what fires which strobe. I can't remember if it has 1 set strobe flash, 1 of the wires turns off the front strobes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.