For Sale Whelen aluminum 700 pedestals w/split strobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I have 5 pair of aluminum pedestal housings for Whelen 700 series lights. The pedestals are in decent shape; the main defects are scratches and scuffs. I think if you polished them up they would look great. Mounted in each housing is a split R/B Whelen Twin Beam strobe/strobe light. I tested all of them and they work with the exception of one that had the amp connectors snipped at the back; I was unable to test that one.

There is also one extra aluminum housing with a light that has a chipped lens and another newer, plastic housing that does not have a pair. Let me know if you're interested in one of these.
IMG_0819[1].JPG IMG_0820[1].JPG IMG_0821[1].JPG IMG_0822[1].JPG IMG_0823[2].JPG

The price is for a pair with flat rate shipping. If you would like to order more than a pair, let me know and I can probably lower the shipping cost.

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
Does each of the pedestal lights have two strobe heads in them so they can flash red separately from the blue? Do they have strobe cables coming out the back of the light housing? The photos don't show any cables coming out. Do these lights use an external strobe power supply?

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Yes, there are two separate helix style strobes in each light head. There are no cables, only what is pictured. The light heads have amp connectors inside of the aluminum housings that you would connect strobe cables to. Each light head requires two outlets on a strobe power supply because there are two bulbs. I have Whelen UPS690 power supplies for sale if you would like to make a package deal.

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
First time I used the buy button on the site. I just paid for a pair as well. If any problems, please lemme know. :)

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I am out of town right now but I think there are 3 aluminum and 1 plastic pedestals left. Let me check before I make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.