Whelen and Federal Signal LEDs- need INNER EDGE parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
.I also have (for sale or trade) a barely used Single RED Whelen Talon with power cord/cigarette lighter switched and universal headliner mount, a Whelen CS660 6 head strobe power supply and strobe cables, Whelen ISP188 control and power 4 pin connectors(brand new from Whelen in package), Whelen LAW2RR(LAW series, 2 heads both in RED) High Intensity Hide-A-Way LED strobe package(12 LEDS per bulb!!!!!-double the LEDS than the Whelen Vertex!)(opened but NEW in the box), BRAND NEW Federal Signal Smart 3600 Blue/Clear Wide and Red/Clear Wide LEDs with surface mounts and grommets all new in boxes! Will get you pics and or make a fair offer/trade for Inner Edge LED modules(LIN3 or TIR3 steady burns in RED or CLEAR/WHITE...Will consider AMBER too) Also I have BLUE modules that I would consider trading out if you can use them

I have a Whelen Inner Edge that has the TIR3 and LIN3 modules in Red and Blue but I need to swap the Blues out for Red or Clear/White ones...I would even consider Amber ones. I would prefer to purchase them outright but would consider trade with cash. I could Paypal funds. I am needing at least 4-6 modules but will consider 1-10 of them in Red, Clear or Amber or a combination of those colors. Email at Yahoo is octoberguy77.

100_4675.JPG

100_4673.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Posted Whelen LAW pics

Single RED LIN6 Whelen Talon cigarette lighter switched, barely even used. Full length cord(around 10 feet maybe a little more). Many flash patterns even steady burn and Red/Red split. Looks (and smells) like brand new!! I also have the universal headliner mount for it. Bought it new and never used the mount. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

These are Federal Signal Smart 3600 LED Wide..... both NEW IN THE BOX with BOTH flush mount and Surface mount kits so you can take your pick. One is RED with CLEAR lens (part number 360511-04) and the other is BLUE with CLEAR lens(part number 360511-03). Would work great for mounting on mirror housings for mirror beams (use with the included surface mounts)or on your own "L" bracket for grille lights!! ....PM your offers...MUST GO!

More from Federal Signals website:

3600 Series LED perimeter lights will make a big impact on your vehicle. These compact lights are fully featured with six high-performing LEDs, a variety of lens color options, ten built-in flash patterns, and synchronization capability.

3600 Series models feature Auto-Sense Signal Detection to notify the user when a synchronized light head loses contact with the master unit. The unit with the broken contact will flash in three short intermittent flashes for quick identification.

All models have a watertight seal for exceptional durability. Models are available to meet NFPA and SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009) compliant specifications.

• Units may be synchronized with each other and with other Federal Signal products
  • A variety of mounting options are available for a diversity of applications
  • Both clear and color lens options are offered
  • NFPA, CAC Title 13 Article 22, and SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009) compliant models available
  • A watertight seal between the lens and electronic subassembly make each unit extremely durable
  • LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Red, and White
  • Five-year warranty

Amp Draw:

0.4A (all colors)

Dimensions (H x L x D):

1.8 in (46 mm) x 4.2 in (106 mm) x 1.0 in (25 mm)

100_4681.JPG

100_4680.JPG

100_4682.JPG

100_4688.JPG

100_4691.JPG

100_4693.JPG

100_4694.JPG

100_4684.JPG

100_4687.JPG

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Anyone have any WHITE/CLEAR LED cards for Inner Edge?? ...I NEED 6 Inner Edge WHITE/CLEAR diode cards(Rebel or Cree).....I also could use as many Whelen TIR3 STEADY BURN lightheads as I can get

Will trade WITH CASH FOR THEM!! I have (8) STEADY BURN TIR3's to trade...all work perfect and are in a rear Inner Edge...Very bright and all diodes work! To sweeten the deal I also may trade some Whelen Vertex...I have a used pair (1) RED and (1)CLEAR...Also I have (1) brand new RED in the package(warranty replacement)

Last edited by a moderator:

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
BUMP...BRAND NEW Federal Signal Smart 3600 Blue/Clear Wide and Red/Clear Wide LEDs with surface mounts and grommets all new in boxes!

MAKE OFFER!!!!!

Still available for sale!!!

eureka447

Feb 26, 2014
nassau ny
Attention!!! Bought lights 19 days ago & still no lights.Everytime when I ask where are the lights,he replies they will be there in a day or two.I want my paypal payment to be refunded.Do not trust this Octoberguy 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.