For Sale Whelen Avenger II Duo DUAL Color - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2013
Nevada
christianpolice submitted a new listing:

Whelen Avenger II Duo DUAL Color - Like NEW - whelen avenger dual

Here I have for sale a Whelen Avenger II Duo Dual Color in Amber/White in basically brand new condition. It can flash all amber, all white, or both at the same time. The white can be used as a scene light. I was going to use the white as a scene light, and the amber as warning, however I am going to go a different route. I received it from the Whelen Factory on 10/10/18. I installed it the same day. I have decided I do not want a dash light. I am Asking $200 shipped

Read more about this listing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.