Whelen avenger question

Fdnavy

Apr 12, 2018
Poconos
Is 150.00 a fair price for an original used avenger 150 dual blue/blue dash light? Is there much difference between the regular avenger and the avenger 2?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Avenger II is a bit more compact, combines linear & TIR optics, and has multi-color options.

Price depends on a few things....is the cig plug cut, does it come with all mounting hardware, how much was it used, date of manufacture, condition, etc.

IMHO, $150 used sounds a little high, since they’re discontinued and pushing for the Avenger II now. IMO, $150 would be more suited for new one, and $125ish would be more appropriate for a used one in like-new condition (little use, full wiring and brackets, etc), but that’s just my opinion. On the other hand, if you’re selling on eBay, you can ask for it and sees who bites b/c I’m sure someone out there might pay more, but buyers here are much more informed about fair asking prices for new & used prices

liltum56

Apr 28, 2018
Honolulu
Avenger is a good dash light. I’d probably buy it for $150. Thought these were selling for about $200 new-ish. It’s not like these lights wear that much, it is LED and not always constantly on. The Avenger II seems interesting with their linear and TIR optics. It’s a good light for having the spread and distance in one unit.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.