For Sale Whelen Ballast LED Liberty corners 2 Amber & 2 White & Ballast

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I have two of each Whelen LED Ballast in amber and white with the 12 LED in each. These are the ballast older style so you need the LED ballast controller that I also have listed. Tested and good. The Ballast does have both deutsch & AMP plugs. The white LED have the AMP plugs and amber LED have deutsch plugs. I am selling them separately, but will combine price & shipping.

* Amber LED set (2): $40 + $14 USA shipping.
* White LED set (2): $40 + $14 USA shipping.
* LED Ballast: $40 + $14 US CON shipping.

All for $110 shipped CONUSA
(plus you get an extra LED Ballast, no pig tails on outputs)

PayPal

Whelen white LED corner

Whelen-CornerLED-White_1.jpg

Whelen-CornerLED-White_2.jpg

Whelen-CornerLED-White_3.jpg

Whelen amberLED corner

Whelen-CornerLED-Amber_1.jpg

Whelen-CornerLED-Amber_2.jpg

Whelen-CornerLED-Amber_3.jpg

Whelen Ballast 12v

Whelen-CornerLED-Ballist_A_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rohmers

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Still available, would like to sell as a whole set as it is packed and ready to go. Comes with extra ballast, but wires cut.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Hey all, I thought I had this sold but was not. So that being said I still have the whole set boxed ready to ship.

Amber LED set (2), White LED set (2) & LED Ballast.

All for $110 shipped CONUSA
(plus you get an extra LED Ballast, no pig tails on outputs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.