Wanted Whelen beacon style advantedge

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Wanted mini or full size Whelen Strobe Advantage that utilizes the 360 strobe beacons on the inside.

6A3534D7-5D33-409D-9A26-357A095B060C.jpeg
68448919-9340-43E3-845B-5378CBFCA27E.png

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
These were an Austin Electronics offering first. They had a version with two independent 360 strobes and a version with two remote 360 strobes with a power supply in the middle, the literature didn't necessarily specify; kind of like some versions of the responder. The version with four corner strobes from whatever edge bar was being sold at the time was always more expensive. I have owned a few different versions and the 360 beacon guts very a bit from year to year. These are a cool item because Austin electronics always seem to have a slightly different and/or cheaper version of stuff, these are a great example. I have had and sold a few of these and wish I'd hung on to one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.