Whelen BL627

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
I have a Whelen BL627 siren amp, older model with the 4 DIP switches, not 7. I need to know what these do. I can only find the information for the newer model.

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
I have the MPC01, and i sent them an email and am waiting on a response. at first they just sent me the same instructions on the website that dont mention the DIP switches.

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
thats the one they sent me, doesnt mention a word about the DIP switches.... I am guessing one will change if manual button is wail or manual tone...

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
harwood39 said:
thats the one they sent me, doesnt mention a word about the DIP switches.... I am guessing one will change if manual button is wail or manual tone...

The manual button will do whatever it is programmed to do in the software.

Nothing to change on the Amp (at least in the older version... I'm running 2).

Ryan

harwood39

May 26, 2010
Fargo, ND
thanks for the help. I was wondering because on the newer amps it changes the siren tones.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.