Whelen Blue LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTEMSI

Jan 19, 2015
CT
Hey everyone, Everything in this post is negotiable price wise. I am willing to trade however I am looking specifically for a blue Feniex interior bar.

Heres the list. Shipping included

2 pairs of Blue Whelen Vertexes older style with grey cable and larger flasher $75 per pair

IMG_2333.JPG

Blue Nova Bull LEDs $50

IMG_2331.JPG

Whelen WS295HF with bracket and harness $75

IMG_2334.JPG

Blue Whelen IONS universl mounts Very Little use $125

Newer Style Blue Vertexs $90

I also have a ton of whelen strobe bar parts, it basically everything from and ultra, and 2 9000 bars. power supplies, strobes, TDs, Alleys, and 4 bars worth of red and blue lenses. I would like $125 for all of it or make me an offer.

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2330.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.