Whelen CenCom Sapphire Dual Speakers

bullfrog4ever

Site Regular
I just want to check if I'm reading the manual correctly. The Whelen CenCom Sapphire is capable of 200W siren tones. But not dual/alternating tones, it's only capable of running the same tone on the 2 speakers. And to hook up those speakers, you hook both speakers to the same output of the back of the CenCom.

Another question, if using the Ford PIU Ready for the Road Package, is the factory wiring strong enough to handle 2 speakers or will I have to bypass the stock wiring, so it can handle 200W? The Ford Factory wiring seems a bit small for 200W. Thanks!!

MtnMan

I just want to check if I'm reading the manual correctly. The Whelen CenCom Sapphire is capable of 200W siren tones. But not dual/alternating tones, it's only capable of running the same tone on the 2 speakers. And to hook up those speakers, you hook both speakers to the same output of the back of the CenCom.

Another question, if using the Ford PIU Ready for the Road Package, is the factory wiring strong enough to handle 2 speakers or will I have to bypass the stock wiring, so it !
Another question, if using the Ford PIU Ready for the Road Package, is the factory wiring strong enough to handle 2 speakers or will I have to bypass the stock wiring, so it can handle 200W?
The speaker wiring is only carrying 6 A at 200 W, so anything 18 AWG or larger will be ok,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weoff8823
Top Bottom