For Sale Whelen Century 23 inch Red/White

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
bpollard submitted a new listing:

Whelen Century 23 inch Red/White - Like New Red/White 23 inch Century magnetic mount

This is a practically new Century bar, that was purchased by department for a project that fell through. The date of manufacture is Jan 2018. 23 inch length with 4 magnet mounts. The bar is configured with four led modules to the front (2 red, 2 white), four modules to the rear (also 2 red, 2 white), and corner linear modules which are both red.

I don't like white to the rear, so I unplugged the two rear facing white modules. Also included will be an additional corner module, which is...

Read more about this listing...

Reactions: OliverD and tsquale

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Sorry to be "that guy" but I've been dying to see a video of one of these in red/white (can't find one on the tube)...would you be willing to make one?

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
Sorry to be "that guy" but I've been dying to see a video of one of these in red/white (can't find one on the tube)...would you be willing to make one?

i have a short video already, i just can't figure out how to get it from my iphone to post it here. Its too large to email. if you can help me figure that out i will post it. perhaps that would help sell it!

its a really bright bar, very effective even in bright daylight.

Bob

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
It probably would, when I see something I might want I check the tube for videos of it. And nobody seems to have any other than siren net's amber ones and some oddball amber videos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.