Whelen Command

kkets323

Oct 6, 2011
NY
Hello i have question that is hopefully easy. I have a carbide siren and i had programmed one button to change the intensity of the backlight of the unit. on the carbide software there was a slide on the right hand side of the program. On the new program COMMAND i cant seem to find the backlight functions. Any ideas

thanks

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
They hid that damn thing right now i cant remeber where. Try on FB there is a dedicated group with super smart guys and "undercover" whelen tech's who post under a fictitious profile set up for that ,its the carbide command users club ,this is a question that i have seen and "know" the answer but since I am still not up to speed on it ,I have stayed carbide till I am sure the kinks are ironed out of command by people smarter than me!

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
It's your lucky day the question came up again ,you have to go to advanced mode and it's it's under backlight intensities adm , though in the next software update it's moving to be less hidden because its a big problem being so hidden .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.