Whelen Crossbars Updated

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Bottom bar is all strobe, with NOS SPLIT 360 lenses, and NOS par 46 bulbs.

There are cruise lights in the 360s.

The bar is not wired, but I have 2 CS220 power supplies to mount inside the 360 bases.

I also have blue 360s and blue par 46s to go with this bar.

The middle bar is incandescent rotating Model 44s, and incandescent par 46 flashers.

The 44s are wired and working. The par46s will be soon.

Sorry, no videos.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
dmathieu said:
Bottom bar is all strobe, with NOS SPLIT 360 lenses, and NOS par 46 bulbs.
There are cruise lights in the 360s.

The bar is not wired, but I have 2 CS220 power supplies to mount inside the 360 bases.

I also have blue 360s and blue par 46s to go with this bar.

The middle bar is incandescent rotating Model 44s, and incandescent par 46 flashers.

The 44s are wired and working. The par46s will be soon.

Sorry, no videos.

nice! no video?? c'mon........LOL

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
dmathieu said:
... Sorry, no videos.

But, as a SUPER-DUPER premium member of eLightbars, you can get the video. Sign up here.

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
:thumbsup: ....although.... you are NOW interfering with MY abilities to get a hold of the Crossbars! :weird: 'Tis funny... that bar DOESN'T have any rotating magnifying lenses... Dan? Do you need a Rot-a-Beam intervention? :D

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Dan... my fingers still hurt from all of that prying you did on them! :cool:

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
dmathieu said:
Was the look worth it?

I came out of the shadows and commented didn't I? :undecided:

It is beautiful... but... it seems sooooo lonely... all of its brothers and sisters are down here in Texas.... :D

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
ford-dealer said:

It is beautiful... but... it seems sooooo lonely... all of its brothers and sisters are down here in Texas.... :D
You never know, you might end up with it, and give it your special treatment.

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
dmathieu said:
You never know, you might end up with it, and give it your special treatment.

That's the spirit! :deal:

fireguy1171

Oct 31, 2011
USA/Texas/Houston Metro
If anyone is looking for one of the Whelen crossbars like the bottom one in two of the pictures, I have one. It does not have any lights on it, and needs some work, but if anyone is looking, get with me.

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
ford-dealer said:

I guess that's were all of Lubbock's old Whelen bars and strobes went when Lubbock Co. EMS retired them, huh, David. You got them! Lubbock EMS' original Type I's had the Whelen strobe bars with twin blue beacons and the big red PAR 46 strobes on extended bumpers, with TS100 speakers in the middle, powered then by PA200s.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.