Wanted Whelen Crown Victoria Rear Inner Edge B/B

rv7234

Looking for a Whelen Rear Inner Edge (Rear Deck Mount) for a Crown Victoria preferably B/B but open to other colors. Thanks!

2015-Impala

Registered Member
yea, it requires 1 head which is cheap to get, im finding cheapest now and also the leds are easy to change if u ever wsnted to switch or just put on new ones. theyre not very expensive, like anywheres from $0.30 to $2 depending if u have to buy a certain amount but i have a few sellers that are good. I changed an entire cabinet led strip bar from warm 3500k to about cool blueish white 10k now lol.

2015-Impala

Registered Member
Cheapest I found was $11. And here’s the bar. Has 2 modes which I can set separate patterns for. 1 can be slow n 2 will override and u could choose a faster one. Oh and don’t mind my prizm2 light head I just stuck in to check out lol

Attachments

CAPTAIN 58

Established Member
I believe I have what you want are you still looking?

OP
OP
R

rv7234

Looking for the 8 head rear inner edge that goes across the entire rear deck. But thanks for taking your time out to send the pics.

FL05

Registered Member
I've got a solid blue lower rear deck inner Edge for a Crown Victoria. PM me if you're interested.

Xtcbct

Registered Member
rv7234, where are you located? I have some Whelen Inner Edge Crown Vic items. Have a lower rear inner edge that I'd part with for the right price. It is brand new in box, new old stock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mannaro
Top Bottom