Whelen dealer: Need a quote on a Whelen SA-380-U speaker

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
As the title says: need a gray SA-380-U whelen speaker + crossbar mount. It's an older speaker but still in the automotive catalog last I saw.

Thanks

krmalin221

Apr 29, 2016
Savannah, Ga
Hi the SA380 is a Carson Siren, I believe that I may have one and will check on it for your tomorrow. On the speaker are you wanting a Whelen that was in a gray housing and square?

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Hi Krmalin221,

the speaker is a quite older model, used in the 80's at least. It round and gray, with a flat crossbar pedestal mount. I recall carson makes a similar coded model, but I'm looking for a whelen one.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Toon, The SA380U is all done. I looked up the available parts and at 35% off list you're looking at just under $300 bucks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.