Whelen Dual Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

N55

Jun 12, 2010
Boston, MA
For sale - three Whelen dual avengers AVN2 all used but in great shape with 2009 mfg dates.

1) Blue/White AVN2BC with visor type bracket pictured

2) Blue/Red AVN2RB with bracket pictured

3) Blue/Amber AVN2BA with bracket pictured

Looking for $120.00 each shipped OBO.

Thank you!

avn1.JPG

avn2.JPG

avn3.JPG

avn4.JPG

avn5.JPG

Reactions: smg72787

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I sent a PM on the 5th
Still waiting on response
Still waiting..............................
Really, nothing?

If you feel so wronged by not getting a reply, I would recommend just moving along. You don't have any money or trade tied up in this do you?

It does not accomplish anything posting upset/angry posts simply because a member did not reply to you.

It also shows that the member has not logged into the site since 11/2/14 (which was 3 days before your PM to him).

n55 last login.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Thanks for your concern. However, I do not feel "wronged" nor were my posts upset or angry. I have moved on, so feel free to relax. Thanks :)

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Thanks for your concern. However, I do not feel "wronged" nor were my posts upset or angry. I have moved on, so feel free to relax. Thanks :)
Glad to hear it! I was simply following up on the post that you had reported to us (those posts come to the attention of the Staff), and since you had reported it after multiple replies here, I felt I had to step in.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

N55

Jun 12, 2010
Boston, MA
I would like to apologize for not posting that all of the above items were sold outside of ELB. Initially, it was just one and ended up being all to the same buyer. I forgot to update that and lock the thread. Sorry for not being attentive to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.