For Sale Whelen dual dashmiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Having just lost my job i decided im going to be selling off some of my light collection.

first up is a overall good shape whelen dual remote dashmiser in clear/clear. Cables are around 10-13’ long (somewhere between 10 and 13’ lol.

strobes work great and overall in nice shape, does come with 1 “Z” bracket but no suction cups (didnt have any)

asking $75 or best offer for it. I can change lenses, but would prefer not to (takes the 52 series lenses)

690A1EF0-4787-454D-8A3C-C0285102A30E.jpegD0FEA85F-08AF-44A4-96B0-D19C10FCBB4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tango7
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
last bump........then just gonna keep it and make it back into a self contained unit.

tony or dave if you see this.......please lock on 2/12 please and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.