Whelen duo heads programing question

emt111

I have a question about programing whelen duo heads. The front of my car is going to be a dual avenger II duo red/white and 4 Ion duos red/white. Can you have a flash pattern for each individual color and a third pattern for both colors combined? What I would like to do is have red and white flashing together, red only for night time, and then finally steady white for scene lighting. Also, if I set the white to steady burn, will it always override the red, even if I have both colors on at the same time. Just for clarification, the setup will currently be run using an hhs2200

JakeNShake121

Without the HHS2200, no. With the HHS2200, i'm pretty sure you can't, but there is a small possibility i'm wrong. You're going to need something like carbide or a cheaper option for only like $175 is a smart logic flasher.

SafetyLighting

White will always override the color. To do what you want though, you'd have to use an external flasher and relays, or a programmable flasher like the SLFlash.

OP
OP
E

emt111

That's what I figured, thanks. Probably will eventually upgrade my set up to include a carbide, but for right now I'm just going with what my agency is giving me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
boxburn
Top Bottom