Whelen Duo ION?

firebuff17

I have been looking online at various retailers and have not found them. Are they available yet? If not, do you know when they will be available?

Thanks

Most places "have" them listed on their websites but production is still slim on them since they order them in batches. I don't think anyone has any in stock. I called Sirennet and SWPS last week and they all had orders just haven't been full filled yet from Whelen.

Abacus

Premium Member
Cant believe they dont have Red Amber as yet 2/13/15.

The Trio does but that looks to be different electronics without individual trigger wires for the first two colors.

crt6mrt-265

as I was looking at them, are they a linear optic or TIR?

Icepuck72

The Trio does but that looks to be different electronics without individual trigger wires for the first two colors.
I emailed Whelen directly and asked about red/amber.  You can order them.  

RDT Car 25

I wish there was separate triggers for the colors. I run Blue for my VFD and Red / White / Siren for my Dive Team. I'm gonna just go with the DUO Ion's. 

emtanderson51

Forum Guru
I wish there was separate triggers for the colors. I run Blue for my VFD and Red / White / Siren for my Dive Team. I'm gonna just go with the DUO Ion's. 
You can hook a momentary wire up to to the yellow "mode" wire and it functions like the scan lock wire. Mode 5 is color 1&3 (r/w) mode 6 is colors 2&3 (b/w) and the B/W wire activates the steady feature on the white.

Blackjack

Can the override for the white on the trio be made to flash or does it only do steady burn? And can the override be activated without power to the red main wire?

Hoff

Premium Member

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
boxburn