Whelen Whelen Edge 9000 harness plug help

Just wondering what I'm missing here, this particular lightbar I obtained from my departments fleet control. It was being used as a damn paint bench. (Had so much red paint on it)... It was simply unplugged from the exterior and removed. My problem... I can't find a harness with the other end of my plug. I've searched everywhere. Is it custom for this particular setup maybe? I haven't bench tested it yet which is all I really want to do. But i don't want to cut this harness plug if I can find the other half that leads to the power controller.. see pics20240721_051113.jpg1000027490.jpg

Reactions: Mustang302
Search for Whelen quick disconnect plug.
They made several versions over the years. Many depts, CT state police near me, used them on their vehicles.

Just wondering what I'm missing here, this particular lightbar I obtained from my departments fleet control. It was being used as a damn paint bench. (Had so much red paint on it)... It was simply unplugged from the exterior and removed. My problem... I can't find a harness with the other end of my plug. I've searched everywhere. Is it custom for this particular setup maybe? I haven't bench tested it yet which is all I really want to do. But i don't want to cut this harness plug if I can find the other half that leads to the power controller.. see picsView attachment 252169View attachment 252170
Cinch Jones connector they have them on ebay

You need a 10 pole female connector. I have one on my mustang Ct state police used them for years until the edge bars have thinner wires due to power supply in lightbar and the function switches used less volts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightmanham