Whelen Edge 9000

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
I just got a Whelen edge 9000 .Would anyone have a wiring diagram ? The light has sm. gauge 1 ea yellow,orange,off white,green,brown,grey,blue also has bigger gauge white/black tied with a all black wire ,1 seperate white,1 seperate black ,and 2 seperate red wires. any help would be appreciated

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
rick h. said:
I just got a Whelen edge 9000 .Would anyone have a wiring diagram ? The light has sm. gauge 1 ea yellow,orange,off white,green,brown,grey,blue also has bigger gauge white/black tied with a all black wire ,1 seperate white,1 seperate black ,and 2 seperate red wires. any help would be appreciated

Yellow- alley light

White - other alley light

Orange - TD's or flashers I think?

Green - Front or rear strobes only

Grey - Front or rear strobes only (I don't remember which)

Blue - ALL strobes

Brown I don't remember off the top of my head...

Large blacks go to negative

Large reds go to positive

Seperate harness w/white/black wires is for a lo-pro siren speaker.

You can put (+) power to the remaining red wires to test them.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.