Whelen Edge 9M Replacing strobe?

May 21, 2010
Wilmington, MA
One of my customers has a full size Whelen 9M Edge Bar, one of the corner strobes is not working.

To replace the strobe do I just buy a new tube? or do I have to replace the entire module with that the tube is in?

I looked around online and looks as if you can do either, but wanted to know 100% before I give the customer a price to replace it.

Thanks

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
You need "9UTUBE", Edge® 9M/Ultra Corner Tube/Reflector Combo. These are non-relampable bulb reflector combos.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
The late 9000's and 9600 bars had factory "relampable" reflectors, but has since been replaced due to arching. Pretty much anything out there now is a complete swap out (strobe/reflector combo). The 9x series bars all have the new "snap in" modules.

You will be looking for part number 02-0363171-00 / 9UTUBE - List price $74.00

mulletbay1

Sep 9, 2012
ct
PJH said:
The late 9000's and 9600 bars had factory "relampable" reflectors, but has since been replaced due to arching. Pretty much anything out there now is a complete swap out (strobe/reflector combo). The 9x series bars all have the new "snap in" modules.

You will be looking for part number 02-0363171-00 / 9UTUBE - List price $74.00
Where can I order these?

Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.