Wanted Whelen Edge 9U 9M / freedom, complete bars or all needed parts without the aluminium Base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

german-lightbar

Jul 10, 2011
Bad Segeberg / Germany
Hello from Germany.

Im looking for Edge 9U, 9M and freedom Lightbars in a nice shape, to fit them like new in my collection.

I will have complete blue ore blue/red bars, or a complete bar sended in parts without the aluminium Base, then the shipping is easy and have lower price ;-) .

I can pay wih paypal in USD and shipping with USPS is the price lowest way, I meaning.

When you need or will have a european / german Siren or any Lights then you be on the right address here by me.
I have a lot of beacons and Lightbars here (LED, Strobe and Halogen).
I will buy the needed parts here and trade is only a option.

Thanks for help and greetings in the USA.

Heiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.