Whelen Edge Bar 9000Series For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastbarren36

May 25, 2010
united states kentucky
Hey Everyone,

I have up for sale or trade a Whelen Edge9000Series light bar. The light is in great working condition and will be tested again before shipped out. As of right now I am really wanting to trade it to a good mini led bar red or red/clear in color or some leds to put in my back glass and my side windows of my car. As far as selling it goes i'd sell it for 200.00 shipped. The bar has no lens, its an 8 strobe, 4 corners, 2 inboard strobes to the front and 2 to the rear, has flashers as well, theres 1 set of flashers in the center of the bar, the take downs work as take downs and flashers, theres a set of flashers to the rear, and the alley are hooked up to work together at the same time or as flashers, but theres wire in there you plug up to them just to operate them as the alleys. has feet and mounts. Great running bar i used it and i am going slick top. I have a dash light, i need something in my back window and the sides. so let me know what you have or if ya interested in the bar wanting to buy, paypal would be the way to go. mattbragg30@gmail.com is my email for paypal. Or message me you email address i can send a invoice. i do have a video i can text if you want to see the video send me your number.I have 2 pics attached sorry they are turned different i couldnt get em to flip around.IMG_0110.JPGIMG_0111.JPG

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
I hope you find a buyer, but tsquale is right.  I have several Edge bars, and never paid more than $125 for any of them, and they were complete with lenses.

Not trying to put you down, just offering my input based on experience.  

Good Luck!

Reactions: jdh and tsquale

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Your price is VERY high for not having lenses.
tsquale, did we not have a similar comment on a Tomar bar???  LOL. Strobes are not the cats meow any more unless you have something first production, vintage or ubber rare.

That 9M is somewhat of a basic bar by today's standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.