Wanted Whelen EDGE Red Lenses, all types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I am in need of RED lenses of various sizes for EDGE 9000 lightbars. They are the standard 48" bars. Could use end caps, front/rear lenses for the strobes and halogens, all of it.

I have amber bars that I am converting to red/red and amber/red.

USED LENSES ARE FINE! As long as they aren't cracked and washed out, I don't really care if they are dirty or crazed. They are going to get baked in the California Desert sun anyway.

I could also use some of those black dividers that go between the lenses, and any other end cap gaskets. Used is fine.

Please be reasonable with pricing as I am going to purchase these and then donate them to the railway museum out here for their brush rig and some of the on-track maintenance equipment.

At this point I have 3 bars I need to convert, so quantity is good, might be buying a couple of additional ones down the road so having extra lenses would be great.

I can also send the amber ones back to you if you can use those when I am done with the conversion.

Or I will sell them outright if there is a need.

PLEASE PM! Thank you!!!!!!

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I say that I apologize for not replying to everyone, I havent been getting notifications but that should be fixed now.

This has taken a bit of a back seat, but not entirely. If folks are interested I have a couple of amber bars that eventually need to become red. Please PM me with what you have and need, and in the meantime I will do my best to get measurements. Probably in a couple of weeks when things calm down.

I only have access to the stuff on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.