Whelen Edge9000Help

Carson946

May 21, 2010
Arkansas
Hey guys!! I just bought a Whelen Edge9m at a Carshow/SwapMeet today for 100$ The guy retired from a FireDept and he had it on his truck and says it still works! I bought a old darley for 45$ viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6232

it has some Halogen lights and Strobes! My ? is what all do i need to make it work? Idk if I need something for the strobes no not. Any really good way to test it?

I bought a old darley for 45$ viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6232

Thanks!

Picture 279.jpg

Picture 276.jpg

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
It looks more like a 9000 than a 9M looking at it.

Do you have just one cable coming out of the bar with all the wires roughly the same size? Or 2 seperate cables with large red/black wires & a bunch of 22 gauge wires?

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
It's defintely a 9000 series. There are several different wiring schemes for the different generations and types of Edge bars. Please post a closeup pic of your wiring cable and we can try to help out a little better.

Also, those green lenses are different and unique. If you might want some other colors instead, let me know, as I would be interested in doing a swap. Thanks a bunch.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.