Whelen, Federal Signal, D&R, Galls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
New items added:

2 Blue Sound Off Predator 2s-  asking $100 shipped a pair.
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_NCM_0228_zps20qgt4id.jpg

2 Sound Off XP 63 LED Light, split red/blue. Mounted inside of vehicle and look brand new, they will come with the brackets pictured. Asking $100 shipped for them.
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_NCM_0229_zpsykzrzy09.jpg

D&R 4 LED HAW system. You will get 2 red and 2 blue 9 LED Haws with the flasher and cables pictured. Asking $125 shipped for them.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_NCM_0387_zpsaysgid6t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Thread updated. Also coming up for sale next week is a Whelen package deal that consists of a Whelen Liberty lightbar in red/blue with TA, Whelen Cencom Gold controller, 2 Whelen 400 series 6 over 6 red/blue grille lights and a Whelen 2 channel LED flasher for the grille lights. Wanting to sell this as a complete package to save on shipping costs. PM me if you are interested and I will post a price as soon as I get it approved. And I forgot to add will also have a Sound Off Ultralite 4 in red/white that I will be selling as well.

farmboy

Would you part out the ballasted bars? I just need red modguels. I have 2 corner leds and 4 inboard led modguels that are blue would you be intrested in a trade? Your red for my blue? It has verry littel run time on it it was a display bar in a dealers shop

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Package deal, limited time only. Will sell the Whelen SX8BBRR + Whelen Cencom Gold + Federal Signal Dynamax speaker all for $1,000 shipped. I can make the Whelen lightbar all blue if the buyer wants.

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Still have one Whelen SL8 in all blue for sale for $425 shipped. The code 3 supervisor and wingman are listed on eBay, if someone on here wants to buy it I will end the auction early. Each person who buys an item from now on will get a surprise item included with their purchase. Items could be lights,radios,install items.

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Going to start changing my POV setup and I am going to sell my 4 Sound Off Ghosts all red. They have little use and will come with all brackets and flanges asking $140 a pair. Will update with pictures and DOM. PM if you are interested.

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Price drop: $120 shipped for a pair of Sound Off Ghosts in red, $60 shipped a piece for the LIN6 dashmisers or $120 shipped for the pair. Coming soon a pair of Whelen 400 series grille lights in red and a pair of red whelen TIR6s with red lens. Will update with pictures and price in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chief butch
Top Bottom