Whelen Freedom parts help w/IO boards

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I tried internet search and here and cannot find these part numbers to what they are. I did find some info here on one, but it did not help. I got a Whelen Freedom that I think is WECAN with a model RC2RRRR, but it was faded and best guess (limited Google info). This light bar was off a fire command SUV and is a 55" and all the info is faded out on the data plate. Most modules are 08/2010.

What I am looking for is what are these boards WECAN or older serial and what are they worth?

Small board 01-0264125-000
Large board 01-0264126-000

I stripped this out as I moved my custom 50" Freedom into this 55" frame.
Thanks in advanced.

Whelen-IO-boards.jpgWhelen-IO-boards-plug.jpgWhelen-IO-board-large.jpg

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
as for value, nothing without the cables to go with them unless you find someone that needs to repair their bar

Thank you for the information and yes I have the complete wiring harness. As noted I stripped it out and put everything from my custom built 50" into this 55" because a 50" looks small on a full size SUV. I sold all the LED modules from the 55" but these three controllers and the wiring harness for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4375.jpg
    IMG_4375.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4403.jpg
    IMG_4403.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 8

koga

Jul 2, 2014
Budapest, Hungary
Let me bring this thread up. I have the same set of controllers and a full set of wiring harness. I cannot find a documentation on it however. Anyone has an internal wiring diagram for these bars? Just trying to find out which connector goes to what light head position.

Let me bring this thread up. I have the same set of controllers and a full set of wiring harness. I cannot find a documentation on it however. Anyone has an internal wiring diagram for these bars? Just trying to find out which connector goes to what light head position.
you are honestly better off going with the newer style wecan board and normal wiring

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.