Whelen HHS3200 changing legends on push buttons

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Hello all. I have a new to me Whelen HHS3200. I want to personalize the handheld and change out the push button legends. What’s the procedure to remove the push button covers once already snapped in?
Checking here before I put my mitts on it to hopefully make it a simple damage free task.
Thanks guys and gals…..

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Thank you for the reply NoLimit.
I actually used two single edge razors to pop them out. Time consuming and tedious but i succeeded with no damage. Manipulated the clips

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Yea, you can pop them out, but it is tedious if you dont want to damage anything. Ive found it to be quicker to split the controller and dump them out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.