Whelen Inner Edge Front and Rear and 4 Linz6

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhemti

Feb 8, 2015
VA
Whelen Inner Edge two clear take downs and ten R LED's with warranty. This unit has the capability of multiple flash patterns. This interior lightbar has a manufacture data of 11/2013. Whelen warranties this product directly for five years. This unit cost $800.00 brand new. This unit is being sold as-is but is working 100%. It can be mounted in a 2011-2015 Dodge Charger, and I also have the mounts to swap over the LED's and flasher board over to a 2014-2015 Chevy/GMC Sierra 1500,2500,3500, Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban. I will ship CONUS $550.00 OBO  SOLD!!

and

Whelen Inner Edge Rear IZ35LR8 w/ TA 11-15 RRARRARR Charger with warranty. This unit has the capability of multiple flash patterns as well as traffic arrow. This interior lightbar has a manufacture data of 1/2014. Whelen warranties this product directly for five years.  All hardware to mount this unit on the back deck of a 2011-2015 Dodge Charger is include. No drilling required as this mounts to the rear child seat tethers on the back deck. I have also been told this will mount on other rear interior decks that have rear tether hooks and no third brake light on the deck. This unit cost $790.00 brand new. This unit is being sold as-is but is working 100%. Asking $400 OBO will ship Conus for $25.00

20150203_074121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rhemti

Feb 8, 2015
VA
I have for sale LINZ6 two red and two clear. All are brand new never been used. However one of the Red and one of the Clear bags have been opened. All included pieces are still in the packages. $65.00 each

20150208_191601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rhemti

Feb 8, 2015
VA
Sorry I do not it still might work I have seen ones for explorers work in Durango's and they had completly seperate part numbers. I know that if you need the housing, base, and bracket you can buy all of them for $100.00 from Whelen. I would also venture that the bracket, housing would be the same for the 2013. The only thing you might have to swap out is the base that is the one for the curve of the window. I believe two bases would cost you $19.00 each you would need two (Driver and Passenger)

I made a mistake the Base and Housing are $14.00 the brackets are $21.00 each

pballr6474

May 24, 2010
Wisconsin
Well thanks for the info..... i have one for a fusion i'm trying to selll..... but if i can just get a new base, that sounds even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.