Whelen Inner Edge Front CVPI w/Takedowns I02UFB8B or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

americanpursuit

Dec 12, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Looking desperately for a I02UFB8B or any other colors so I can switch to B/B...Whelen is, apparently, not able to supply these new anymore.

I am looking for the smaller center-mount unit, but will also consider a full front inner edge, preferrably B/B w/takedowns.

Thanks in advance, please PM me with any leads you might have.

I would like new or mint/very nice used.

Mikeinner-edge-front-cv-bb-wtds-i02ufb8b.jpg

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Hi, If you get a full Inner Edge I will trade you my Blues for your RED or CLEAR/WHITE LED modules(would even consider amber but prefer red or clear/white). Im in Indianapolis and visit Columbus here and there. I was actually there last weekend to visit. The modules I need and have to trade are the LIN3 and TIR3 style but have the extra optics(NEW) to change them out if needed. Email at yahoo is octoberguy77

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Mike,

If you're the one I spoke to on the phone at MHQ try the new Avenger with the LR11 TD lights in it. It will be the same idea but far more effective TD lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.