For Sale Whelen Inner Edge XLP DUO Wecan (red/blue w/ white) or (red/red w/white)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosco21

Oct 9, 2018
CT
rosco21 submitted a new listing:

Whelen Inner Edge XLP DUO Wecan (red/blue w/ white) or (red/red w/white) - Brand new in box inner edge xlp duo, wecan

Brand new in box, not opened. whelen inner edge XLP DUO wecan. This is a red/blue inner edge with white duo function. If you would like it to be red/red with white duo function, i do have modules to swap out the blue side, i will have to open the box though fyi. The brackets are meant for a interceptor utility (explorer) but can me modified to work with other vehicles. Contact me for more info. $900 or best offer. Payment via paypal.

Read more about this listing...

rosco21

Oct 9, 2018
CT
If anyone is interested in a Cantrol as well, i'll be posting one within the next few days as well. Approx the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.