Whelen ION not working!!!

k9143

Jan 14, 2020
new jersey
I recently purchased a 2014 interceptor sedan for off duty k-9 transport and it came with ION lightheads throughout. I disconnected a few to move onto my primary vehicle, and now they will not even come on! I tried directly connecting to battery, through a switch, nothing works. What am I missing here.

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
I recently purchased a 2014 interceptor sedan for off duty k-9 transport and it came with ION lightheads throughout. I disconnected a few to move onto my primary vehicle, and now they will not even come on! I tried directly connecting to battery, through a switch, nothing works. What am I missing here.
Did you try the lights prior to removing them to see if they worked ?
If you try and change the light patterns does it do anything ?
Double check that the wire isn’t oxidized or broke further up
Good luck

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.