For Sale Whelen Items (All DUO Blue/White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan

May 9, 2016
Louisiana
Everything listed below is for sale. Everything is sold as is. Everything is in working condition. Some Whelen ION DUOs have very minor scruffs or scratches due to removing the items from push bumpers. All pigtails on the ION DUOs are the roughly the same length. Some have tape residue on the wire. Some of the ION DUOs have wire still connected to them (all wires are not connected just 3 of the wires are connected to the extension and they can be cut which have about roughly the same length of pigtail remaining. I also have some NEW universal mounts for Whelen IONs.

WILL SELL EVERYTHING AS ONE FOR 1550 SHIPPED IN US or make an offer (and ill include FOR FREE the semi used feniex mini 4200 which was never officially installed...still have all stickers original bag i do not believe i have AND A Feniex Fusion 400 DUAL COLOR BLUE/WHITE (only 3 modules work in it and has scratches on the bar housing itself....i have the other module but wire was cut off just that module so if you wire it up only three modules actually flash so you would have to get a replacement module unless you just want to use parts off of it.***** *******

Whelen ION DUO (BLUE/WHITE)
4 with MFG. Date of 05/18
2 with MFG. Date of 06/18
7 with MFG. Date of 08/18
1 with MFG. Date of Unknown (Sticker was scraped off and has scratches and lens is damaged (may still be sealed but i do not know, would be good for interior use)

Whelen Inner Edge XLP DUO LC Model ID45UFX (BLUE/WHITE)
**Bar itself only has roughly 24 hours of use.....basically brand new....mounts are for what i believe chevy tahoe (as it came out of a 2015 tahoe....

Whelen ION Universal Mounts
*NEW....6 brackets.....

Attachments

• IMG_8758.JPG
    IMG_8758.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5769.JPG
    IMG_5769.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4020.PNG
    IMG_4020.PNG
    515.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4019.PNG
    IMG_4019.PNG
    545.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.