Whelen Justice Mounting kit RMK8H

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Hey guys, was hoping someone could help me out with finding a photo of the mounting kit "RMK8H" for the Whelen Justice.

Part description is "Replacement 5" Riser Mounting Kit #8H" which I'm assuming replaces the standard height mounting feet and provides the bar some additional height.

We're replacing the old and worn out Aerodynic on a 1994 E-One engine with a NFPA justice and it just sits too darn low for the chief's liking so he wants to lift it and I want to make sure I order the right part.

Photos to follow, I promise!

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
I cant find a picture of one anywhere, but its basically a cast aluminum 5" tall version of the feet that come with the bar. And its made to be permanent mounted--bolted to the roof.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
twodogs603 said:
I cant find a picture of one anywhere, but its basically a cast aluminum 5" tall version of the feet that come with the bar. And its made to be permanent mounted--bolted to the roof.

OK. Sounds like this is exactly what I need. Thanks. Are the bolt holes the same distance apart as the stock feet?

If anyone else has a photo of it so I can be sure it would be much appreciated.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
The feet that are on the Libby, Freedom, and Justice are all interchangeable. If the riser feet will work on the Libby or Freedom, they will work on the Justice.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
August Arborists said:
Hey Fox, not to change the subject, but what are you doing with the old Aero? I always have room for one more...

Good luck, hope you find the mounting kit.

a24.media.tumblr.com_8d411b1da3b1d420f722ba0121815a07_tumblr_miyi0eknl31rj8q8ho1_500.gif

rwo978 said:
The feet that are on the Libby, Freedom, and Justice are all interchangeable. If the riser feet will work on the Libby or Freedom, they will work on the Justice.

Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.