Whelen Justice WeCan

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I've always liked the look of the Justice series and wanted one to tinker with. This is an ex Colorado State Patrol bar that I got from @Emergency Lights. I've never used the WeCan software prior to this so I am still learning what it can and can't do. Video showing some of the patterns that I came up with playing around with the software. Pretty neat that you can change it by each lighthead. Walter thoroughly enjoyed this bar, refusing to stop sitting in front of it haha

IMG_20190626_175016779.jpgIMG_20190626_175023900.jpgIMG_20190626_175051977.jpgIMG_20190626_175031889.jpgIMG_20190626_173529914.jpg

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Cool bar Tony. Never saw the separate alley lights. The night rider in the back is cool when the take down was flashing.
Thank you. Colorado SP bars are the only that I have seen the separate alley lights on. Definitely more effective and having colored LR11s above them is pretty cool!

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Thank you. Colorado SP bars are the only that I have seen the separate alley lights on. Definitely more effective and having colored LR11s above them is pretty cool!

Definitely cool. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the colored LR11s and then later white alleys... missed the pic showing the added alleys. They look well integrated.

And I agree that WeCan is fun to play around with.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I just saw the YouTube video before noticing this thread. WeCan is a ton of fun to play around with and you've set up some really nice patterns! Could you PM me what patterns, phases and delays you used for your all bar patterns? You've definitely been having some fun with this bar.

I just got a 50" Justice WC as well and have had a lot of fun seeing what WC can do. It's a run of the mill CON3 version, but still a fun bar. The additional alley lights on yours are seriously cool though.

Gotta say that I never stop getting a kick out of when you post a video of a bar on YouTube and get asked at least once if it's for sale. IIRC didn't someone ask if your Multnomah County twin was for sale :D:rolleyes:?

Yet another unique bar for your collection :) ! I'd say to post a video of your entire bar collection, but you'd have 50 comments asking if a bar was for sale.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ah jeez... You're killing me here! More lovely patterns, Tony! Expect a PM soon ;)!

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
I know this is an older thread, but since Tony got his bar from me I wanted to let others know I have received 2 more of these today. I have not tested them or had a chance to take pics. Just wanted to see if there was any interest from folks wanting one for themselves on here before I offer them up elsewhere. Thanks all, James

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.