For Sale Whelen LED brackets LIN3, LINZ6 and TIR3 & TIR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have several sets of Whelen factory brackets for sale or trade...See pics for details.  $13 per pair shipped, I have 1 pair of the TIR3 grille brackets that have the gaskets. The first pics are of my LINZ6's(lights not for sale-only the brackets)  that attach in the rear child seat belt anchor areas in my Crown Vic (most vehicles are similiar Im sure) The last pics are what the actual brackets look like that are for sale. The rear child seat belt anchor areas are a convenient place to run wire underneath to the rear or the lighthead and mount! The TIR3, LIN3 and LIN4's all work on this bracket but work best with the LINZ style housing.

100_4816.JPG

100_4817.JPG

100_4432.JPG

100_4431.JPG

100_4829.JPG

100_4830.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2013
nc
you know where i can get a tag mount bracket for tir 3's? 

and do those let you to be able to mount tir 3's in grill? 

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
do you have a picture of the tir3 bezels? or what kinda condtion there in. im looking for about 4 more tall style with gaskets.

thanks
Also I don't know if you already got a Chevy Impala console or not but I have a BRAND new Impala floor mount for a Havis console! And the MPC-01 labels you need you can probably get them thru Whelen (maybe even for free) I've had pretty good luck with them, unlike Federal Signal who wants to charge for every little thing!!

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
alright ill send whelen a email. thanks

the impala is the factory plastic console that comes from the factory.

the tir3 bezels and gaskets. how much for the 3 and s/h? cheapest way. im in no rush to get them priority mail unless its the same price..

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.